This Training have a component of 70% Practice and Labs and 30% Theory.
Malicious actors’ day by day look for new mechanisms and vulnerabilities they can use to exploit their targets;
Is a very uneven scenario, due to the Blue Teams normally need to be in control, and to protect their entire infrastructure: Clouds, On-Premise, VPNs, Remote Workers, Mobile devices, IoT, IIoT, Local Employees, Local WiFi, etc. and the adversary just need one mistake or vulnerability to crash or infect the entire defensive strategy and the entire infrastructure.
At the end of this training the student should be capable of:
- Understand the most advanced emerging cyber threats and malicious techniques that we know at April/2022
- Know how the nefarious actors try to bypass the security mechanisms implemented in the Operating Systems, such as Windows Defender.
- Learn about advanced malware obfuscation techniques and technologies
- Understand and follow the way of mind and strategies of the most advanced adversaries
- How to detect malicious attempts inside the internal and external network traffic
- Monitor the most valuable network protocolos for the Company and for the Adversaries
- Be familiar with the areas that normally the adversaries attack
- Obtain resources to collect Intelligence about Cyber Threats
- Collect evidence from an incident
- Analyze digital evidence and look for IoC (Indicators of Compromise)
- Take advantage of Open Source resources to increase your Threat Awareness